Fabric, Design and Care Instructions
The shell (outer) layer of our beanies is a spun polyester fabric. It wears great and is highly pill resistant so can be worn and washed with almost no noticeable change to the fabric surface. The sublimation high-vibrancy print will never fade. For the inner lining, choose from our bulky cotton rib knit suitable for wearing in colder weather or our cotton/bamboo sustainable interlock perfect for indoors or mild weather. We currently offer both lining options in 3 colors so you can choose the lining that best compliments your beanie design.
Product details and Design
- Printed outer shell in pill resistant spun poly, manufactured in Canada
- Lining option in heavy cotton rib knit
- Lining option in sustainable bamboo/spandex knit
- Printed and sewn in our studio in Montreal
- Full all-over print that won’t ever fade
- Each design is printed on the fabric. If you see a beanie hat labeled "Glitter" you do not have to worry about getting glitter all over your home or car. The beanie labeled "Glitter" is actually an image of glitter fabric which will have some (but not all) of the qualities of glitter..
- If you see a beanie with what appears to be lace.. the beanie actually has an image of lace along with the other elements in the design
- If you see a beanie labeled embroidered - there is no actual embroiderery on the beanie... there is an image of embroidered fabric.
Your custom made beanie hat is easy to care for. Wash it in a washing machine in cold water, or hand wash in cold water. Please air dry. Since the lining and shell are two different fabrics, air drying prevents any shrinking between the two different fabrics and keeps your beanie fitting just right.